At Hampshire Classics, we have 42 years’ experience of taking care of beautiful cars and, as a specialist storage facility, we look after a number of incredible vehicles. Occasionally, we are asked to help sell some of these cars and this is how we are able to offer this immaculate and limited edition Caterham Seven Supersprint S3, with only 132 miles, for sale on behalf of the owner.
The Supersprint is finished in Dijon Blue paintwork with Innes Tan interior.
Here is some information about the car:
- 14 inch cream steel wheels.
- 660cc turbo charged Suzuki engine producing 95 Bhp.
- 5-speed manual gearbox.
- Limited-slip differential.
- Quilted stitched seats trimmed in Innes Tan Muirhead leather.
- Dashboard finished in Innes Tan with SMITHS dials.
- 12 inch wooden rimmed Motolita steering wheel.
- 4-point harnesses.
- Battery master cut-off switch.
- Push button start.
- Exposed body coloured tunnel top.
- Full polished windscreen with Mohair hood and side screens.
- Twin seater Mohair toneau cover.
- Lowered floors.
- Numbered dash plaque – Build Number 9 of 60.
- Silver style mesh grill.
- Polished side exhaust.
- Classic silver mirrors.
- Classic rear lights.
- Grey coloured chassis and suspension.
- Full racing livery including roundels and sponsor decals.
- Cream nose band.
- Livery matching open face helmet.
Please telephone for more information or to make an appointment to view this immaculate car.
- Registration date: 2018
- Milage: 132 mi
- Engine Size: 660cc
- Fuel Type: petrol
- Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
- Colour: Dijon Blue
- Body Shape: convertible
- Doors: none