1993 Lister XJ12. 13952 miles. Right-hand drive. Given that each Lister was pretty much a bespoke build, the specification of the engines that went into them varied:
- Lister 7 litre, twin-supercharged V12 engine
- Bore/stroke (mm) – 94×84
- Max power (bhp@rpm) – 604@6,000
- Max torque (lb ft@rpm) – 612@4,000
- EN40B steel billet crankshaft with lip seal rear main.
- Steel conrods.
- Steel main bearing caps.
- Cosworth forged pistons.
- 11.2:1 compression ratio.
- Gas-flowed and polished cylinder heads.
- Big valves (inlet 1.800in, exhaust 1.500in).
- Lightweight steel followers.
- Special valve springs.
- Reprofiled camshafts.
- Modified induction system with Lister twin throttle body.
- Reprogrammed injection.
- Modified ignition.
- Lister front brakes, 14″ x 1.25″ flexible mounted, ventilated disc with alloy mounting bells with 4 pot radially mounted alloy calipers.
- Lister front seats trimmed in Connolly hide.
- Uprated rack & pinion to remove 40% of power.
- Lister suspension comprising front and rear springs with specially designed dampers for spring control.
- Tubular exhaust manifolds allowing engine to breathe more efficiently. Stainless steel silencer box and pipe set.
- Lister 18″ wheels.
- Full Lister body styling for XJ V12 with special paintwork.
- Kenwood stereo radio and CD player.
- Radar detector.
This stunning car is part of a collection of 3 Lister cars and is offered for sale on Saturday 19th May 2018 at auction through Historics at Brooklands – www.historics.co.uk – please check their website for full details.
The collector also has a 1990 Lister le Mans and a 1994 Lister Storm for sale at the Historics at Brooklands auction.
Private number not included in the sale.
- Registration date: 1993
- Milage: 13,952 mi
- Engine Size:
- Fuel Type: petrol
- Transmission: Automatic
- Colour: Black
- Body Shape: saloon
- Doors: 4dr