1990 Lister le Mans. 3354 miles. Right-hand drive. The chassis number – 045LJ07LM – indicates that this car was the 7th of only 20 Lister le Mans made. Loosely based on the Jaguar XJ-S, the Lister le Mans is a car built from experience and knowledge of the desires of the true driving enthusiast for a car which provides all the luxury and refinement of a touring car together with the power and handling of a race car – a car in which it is possible to hear the stereo above the roar of the V12 engine – a car which will happily idle in traffic jams or fly past the rest on the open road – a car in which to travel long distances in comfort.
- Engine – Lister 7 litre V12
- Transmission – 5 speed manual
- Wheels – 10″ x 17″ front with 13″ x 17″ rear.
- Brakes – 13.2 x 1.5 front discs with 4 pot alloy calipers, 12.5 x 1.0 rear discs with 4 pot alloy calipers, rear brakes mounted outboard. ABS
- Acceleration – 0-60mph in 3.8 seconds
- Top Speed – 200mph
This stunning car is part of a collection of 3 Lister cars and is offered for sale on Saturday 19th May 2018 at auction through Historics at Brooklands – www.historics.co.uk – please check their website for full details.
The collector also has a 1994 Lister Storm and a 1993 Lister XJ12 for sale at the Historics at Brooklands auction.
- Registration date: 1990
- Milage: 3,354 mi
- Engine Size: 6996cc
- Fuel Type: petrol
- Transmission: 5-speed manual
- Colour: Red
- Body Shape: coupe
- Doors: 2dr